Here’s a new recipe that I put together in preparation for today’s Packer’s game. Perfect with a good blue cheese dip…
2lb bag of chicken wings
2 12-oz beers
½ teas. paprika
½ teas. cayenne pepper
½ teas. salt
1/2 cup flour
½ cup butter
½ cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
1 teas. Dave’s Insanity Sauce
½ teas. black pepper
4 cloves pressed garlic
- Marinate wings in fridge 12-24 hours in beer.
- Drain wings and place in a large casserole dish. Combine paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and flour into mixture. Cover wings evenly with mixture (or shake in bag). Cover and refrigerate for 60-90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle oil over wings so they are lightly covered. Cook at 375 for 35-45 minutes, or until brown.
- Combine butter, hot sauces, black pepper, and garlic in small saucepan and simmer until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Put wings in serving bowl. Add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Enjoy the game!